FEE CONCESSION FACILITIES
- Each 4th child of the same father is entitled to exemption of Admission & Yearly fees. However the child is required to pay 12months of monthly fees.
- Each first rank holder is entitled to exemption of yearly and monthly fees, including that of computer education fees. However, the pupil is required to pay for any other collections, such as board exam fees etc.
- Every teacher having children studying in the school is entitled to exemption of 12months monthly tuition fees in respect of one of his/her child. However, the pupil is required to pay admission/renewal yearly fees.
- Each Managing Board member is entitled to avail exemption of fees in respect of one of his/her children as in SL. No. 2.
- Concessional facilities are not available to students of Higher Secondary Section.
Note: A teacher or Managing Board member who has availed concessional facility for one child based on one reason, cannot claim benefit for other children based on other reasons except merit scholarship i.e First rank holder. If husband and wife are working, they are entitled to fee concession only for one child.