- Class A & B – 8:00am – 11:50am
- Class 1 & 10 – 8:00am – 02:00pm
- 2nd and 4th Saturdays are holidays
|Class A & 2||Amount (Rs)||Class 3 to 10||Amount (Rs)|
|Registration Fee||Rs 200||Registration Fee||Rs 200|
|Admission Fee||Rs 4000||Admission Fee||Rs 4000|
|Monthly School Fee||Rs 600||Monthly School Fee||Rs 600|
- January fee is paid at the time of Admission Renewal or New Admission.
- Yearly fee includes cost of School Diary, Fee Card, PR/Cumulative Record and Wall Calendar.
- Fees are subject to revision.
- All Text Books, Note Books and Uniform items as per the NTHSS specifications for Tie, Belt, T-shirts etc. are issued from the authorized dealer of the School (Book Stall) on payment.
- The Principal is authorized to grant exemption of Admission & yearly fees to the 4th child of the same father after fulfilling the required formalities. However, the 4th child is also to pay monthly fees for January to December.
COURSE OF STUDY
- For upto Secondary level (Cl. 1 to 10):
- NBSE prescribed courses of studies are followed.
- All Students are required to wear school uniform on all school days. They must come to school neatly and smartly dressed.
- Defaulters must obtain special permission from the principle before the Assembly or else they will not be allowed to attend class.
- Uniforms should not be misused/dishonored.
Class A – 10
- Boys: White shirt, steel grey pant, white pant, grey socks, white socks, black shoe, white canvas, grey sweater with red border, school’s tie and belt.
- Girls: White shirt, steel grey skirt, white skirt, grey socks, white socks, black shoe, white canvas, grey sweater with red border, red ribbon, school’s tie, badge and belt.
PATTERNS OF UNIFORM USE ON WEEK DAYS
- Mon, Tue, Thu & Fri – White & steel grey dress with shoe
- Wed & Sat – T-shirts (color according to house)white pant/skirt with white canvas.