- Class 11 & 12 – 8:00am – 02:00pm
- 2nd and 4th Saturdays are holidays
|Class 11 & 12||Amount (Rs)|
|Registration Fee||Rs 200|
|Admission Fee||Rs 8200|
|Installment (Three)||Rs 3500|
- January fee is paid at the time of Admission Renewal or New Admission.
- Yearly fee includes cost of School Diary, Fee Card, PR/Cumulative Record and Wall Calendar.
- Fees are subject to revision.
- All Text Books, Note Books and Uniform items as per the NTHSS specifications for Tie, Belt, T-shirts etc. are issued from the authorized dealer of the School (Book Stall) on payment.
- First installment is to be paid at the time of admission.
COURSE OF STUDY
For Higher Secondary level (Cl. 11 & 12):
|Compulsory Papers||1) English||2) MIL / Alt. English|
|Elective Paper||1) History||2) Pol. Science|
|3) Economics||4) Education|
|Internally Assessed Subjects||1) Gen. Foundation Course||2)Work Experience (WE)|
|3)Physical Health Education||4)Environmental Education(EE)|
- All Students are required to wear school uniform on all school days. They must come to school neatly and smartly dressed.
- Defaulters must obtain special permission from the principle before the Assembly or else they will not be allowed to attend class.
- Uniforms should not be misused/dishonored.
- Class 11 & 12
- Boys: Light pink shirt, Dark green long pant, Dark green Blazer, white socks, black shoe and dark green neck tie.
- Girls: Light pink shirt, Dark green skirt (specially designed), Dark green Blazer, white socks, black shoe and dark green bow tie.
- Pattern of Uniform on week days
- Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu & Fri: Pink & Dark Green dress with shoe.
- Sat: Color Dress